This course will breakdown design techniques to help you design and publish your journals.
This is a RECORDING of a 2 hour LIVE CLASS hosted via ZOOM.
After Payment you will receive a download link via SENDOWL. Please click the link to REGISTER for your class
We will also cover integrating your Lulu journals onto your e-commerce platform.
Participants will need access to the Canva tool to get the most value from this instruction.
What to Expect from this course
- This class was designed for beginner and intermediate users of Canva.
- This is not a journal/notebook template CREATION class. We will be utilizing the templates provided from the Lulu platform.
- The techniques learned in this course will allow you to sell your journals on MAJOR RETAIL SITES like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and even Wal-mart!
- Access to the recording for one year.
Apps and Software Used
- Design Resources | Includes a List of Digital Artists that provide quality images.
- Visit my online library of journals. Many of my books are on Walmart, Barnes and Nobles and Books a Million
Equipment That I Will Be Using
- HP Desktop
- Windows Based Platform
(You don't need the above. The equivalent to each will work. Be sure you are able to access apps (Google and/or Apple) and the internet on your equipment. )
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of the COURSE, NO REFUNDS ACCEPTED
Don't FORGET you can use Sezzle or ShopPay to setup a PAYMENT PLAN.